Reverend Shelley Page, Catherine Zublin, Worship Associate | May 1 - 10:30 am
Honesty can be a tricky business! Let's explore truth-telling through the lens of our Unitarian Universalist principles. How honest are we, really?See what's happening Sunday...
- UUCO Action Makes an Impact with Board of Health! April 28, 2016
- April Sharing for Change Results April 28, 2016
- Next Week’s cUUriosity! April 23, 2016
- Earth Day @ UUCO on April 24! April 17, 2016
- Next Week’s cUUriosity! April 17, 2016
Just about 20 years ago, I was going through a divorce that coincided with the loss of my religious community. I also lived over 2,000 miles away from my family, in a place where “belonging” usually meant being part of the dominant faith. My 7-year-old daughter spent most weekends with her father, leaving me lonely and in dire need of nurturing friendships. Simply stated, I had no tribe. Read the full testimonial.